General terms of sale:
- All Sales Final. Returns accepted for exchange only, no refunds.
- All items must be paid in full prior to departure to final destination.
- Serets is not responsible for issues arising from third party shippers or claims of damaged goods during shipping if shipped an insured by a third party.
With reference to exchanges and in-store credit:
- Exchanges must be made within 90 days of the original purchase date, unless otherwise specified in writing by Serets.
- Items for return will only be accepted if they are in the same condition as when they were sold.
- A credit memo will be issued at the time of return. That memo must be shown prior to selection of replacement goods, in order to apply in-store credit to replacement goods or purchase.
- In-store credit must be used within the 1st year for full value. Thereafter, credit will be applied as follows: Within the 2nd year - 60% of original value, 3rd year - 35% of original value, and will expire at the 4th year.
- Serets reserves the right to decline the use of any in-store credit towards certain custom orders, antiques, and/or items offered at wholesale or sale pricing, if returned item does not fall within the same product or pricing category.
With reference to inquiries, goods ordered, designs and bids prepared for general and custom orders:
- All dates pertaining to the order are estimates only and are based upon the best information available to Serets. Serets shall not be liable for delays caused by events beyond its control, such as adverse weather, acts of God, terrorism, delays caused by the client, shipping delays, strikes or natural catastrophe.
- If client is provided with any Work Orders, including samples, strike-offs, shop drawings, etc., production will not commence until all such items are approved by the Client. Client may not cancel an order once work has commenced and shall be responsible for the total payment upon completion. Client shall be liable for the cost of any changes to the Work made after Client's approval of the Work Order.
- If the Client supplies any designs to Serets for manufacturing, Client shall defend, indemnify and hold Serets harmless form any loss, damage, or injury arising out of any claim of suit for alleged infringement of copyright or patents relating to the design supplied by the Client, including reasonable attorney fees.
- Serets does not provide any licensed engineering services. Client shall be fully liable for any deficiencies in engineering. Client shall defend, indemnify and hold Serets harmless from any loss, including reasonable attorney fees, damage or injury arising out of any claim or suit for alleged engineering deficiencies relating to the items described in the Work Order or the structure where such items are installed.
- For all custom orders, Client shall be responsible for supplying accurate dimensions for the items ordered. Client shall not receive a refund for, or be able to exchange, items manufactured to the dimensions specified by Client.
- All work orders, photographs, computer generated renderings, designs, mock-ups and other work products of Serets created for bidding or ordering purposes shall remain the property of Serets, and Client hereby agrees not to use such work product for other purposes or obtaining other bids.
In the event of a conflict between the above provisions and those contained in any other contract between the parties, the terms and conditions set forth above shall prevail.